You are here
Important information to note before starting registration below
Safe Distancing and Management Measures
- There is a 100 person limit per worship service. You will not be allowed to register if the limit has been reached. Registration will initially be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Safe distancing and safe management measures will be in place throughout the service:
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Singing is not allowed. Please sing the hymns in your hearts.
- No mingling with one another before, during, and after the service.
- Worshippers will be separated into two zones (Zone A and Zone B) of maximum 50 people in the sanctuary, with no contact allowed between zones.
- Separate toilets, Chapel and Dunman Hall, are designated for Zone A and Zone B, respectively.
- Worshippers may sit only in those pews which have not blocked off for safe distancing.
- Worshippers from the same household, or who arrive to worship together, may sit together in groups of up to 5 people, with a distance of 1 m from other groups.
- Worship services will be kept to a maximum of 1 hour duration to allow cleaning of the premises between services and to minimise contact between congregations.
- Worshippers should arrive between 8.30 and 9.00 am.
- All worshippers should leave the church premises by 10.15 am.
Safe Entry Requirements
- QR code on e-ticket (on phone or printed) must be scanned to enter church premises. You may be turned away if you are unable to produce your e-ticket even if you had registered.
- Check your temperature - it must be less than 37.5 Celsius for entry
- Check in using Safe Entry by QR Code, Singpass or NRIC
- You can only enter the church by the gate next to the bus stop.
- Please view the safe entry video to the right
- You will be directed to your seat by the ushers - there is no free seating
- Parking is strictly not allowed on the church premises.
- To attend an in-person service, you must book your place on this page
- Registration for the coming Sunday will be open
- from Monday @ 10 a.m.
- to Thursday @ 1 p.m.
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis
- The ticket will be sent to you by email and you will need to show it (either on your mobile phone or on a printed copy). Please make sure that your email is entered correctly.
- Please contact the church office at 6337 6681 (weekdays, 10 am to 4 pm) if you require any assistance.
How to Register - video
Register For In-person Service