The church exists to make known Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord of the world. Therefore, ORPC is committed to missions and evangelism in obedience to the specific command of our Lord Jesus to “go and make disciples of all nations...” (Mt. 28:19) (known also as the “Great Commission”). In the power of the Holy Spirit, ORPC shall be His witness “to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8).
- We recognised that ORPC would not exist and that none of us would be Christians if not for the willingness of those believers before us to be God's witnesses to the world. So we recognise our responsibility to continue this work and be God's witnesses in Singapore and to the world.
- “Under God, our vision is to be a church that extends God’s kingdom through effective outreach, mentoring and making disciples”.
- There are five primary areas of focus-
- Local Evangelism and Outreach: Covering evangelism and outreach activities and efforts in Singapore;
- Local Missions: Covering initiatives to the international community in Singapore;
- Overseas Missions: Covering initiatives outside Singapore;
- Personnel Care: Supporting missionaries serving all around the world (the “missionaries”); and
- Missions Education and Training: Training and developing ORPC members so that they will be conscious of God's calling and use their gifts to fulfil the Great Commission.