In-person Sunday worship services at ORPC will resume gradually from 25 October, starting with the 9 am service in the sanctuary.
Safe Distancing and Management Measures
- Congregation members who wish to worship in person must book their places online beforehand. This is to ensure that the church keeps to the 100 person limit per worship service. See online booking instructions below.
- Safe distancing and safe management measures will be in place throughout the service:
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Singing is not allowed. Please sing the hymns in your hearts.
- No mingling with one another before, during, and after the service.
- Worshippers will be separated into two zones (Zone A and Zone B) of maximum 50 people in the sanctuary, with no contact allowed between zones.
- Separate toilets, Chapel and Dunman Hall, are designated for Zone A and Zone B, respectively.
- Worshippers may sit only in those pews which have not blocked off for safe distancing.
- Worshippers from the same household, or who arrive to worship together, may sit together in groups of up to 5 people, with a distance of 1 m from other groups.
- Worship services will be kept to a maximum of 1 hour duration to allow cleaning of the premises between services and to minimise contact between congregations.
- Worshippers should arrive between 8.30 and 9.00 am.
- All worshippers should leave the church premises by 10.15 am.
Online Booking Instructions and Link
- Online booking opens every Monday at 10 am and closes on Thursday 1pm for the coming Sunday only.
- Seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If your booking is successful, you will receive an e-ticket via email.
- You must show your e-ticket and have the QR code scanned for entry to the worship service.
- Parking is strictly not allowed on church premises.
Online Booking Link (Available from Monday 10 am to Thursday 1 pm):
You can get your e-ticket at the in-person service registration page.
Please view the video on the right (or in the registration page) on the steps for getting your e-tickets
Please contact the church office at 6337 6681 (weekdays, 10 am to 4 pm) if you require any assistance.
Safe Entry Instructions
Please view the safe entry video to your right:
Enter the church premises by the gate next to the bus stop only
(no entry via the vehicle entrance).
- Have your e-ticket accessible on your mobile phone before entering the church. You can also bring a printed copy.
- Show your e-ticket to the usher at the entrance and have the QR code scanned.
- Check-in using Safe Entry QR Code, Singpass, or NRIC/FIN.
- Have your body temperature taken. Temperature less than 37.5 degree Celsius is required for entry.
- Follow all instructions of ushers or safety ambassadors who will direct you to your seat (there is no free seating).
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we strive to enable our congregation to worship God safely.